CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

6.25.2009

Brittney is 3!

Wow, my little girl is growing up so fast! Brittney's birthday was Tuesday the 9th, just 16 days apart from Wyatt's. I really wanted it to be a special one for her since there has been so much fuss about a new baby in our home. Brit started off her special day with waffles for breakfast, by request. Nana and Uncle Ty picked her up and took her and cousin Rylee swimming. She loved it! She even got treated to lunch afterward from McDonalds. We had our families over that night for some cake and homemade ice cream. Brittney got some cute gifts and loved having everyone over to her new house!

When asked what kind of a cake she wanted she said 'Tinkerbell' every time!





Aunt Courtney gave her some adorable dress up clothes.

Playing with bubbles in the backyard...

This picture is my favorite! She looks just like her Daddy!

The next night Jason and I took Brit to build-a-bear for our present to her. We had fun choosing a bear and going through the process. Brit chose a Cinderella outfit for her bear and named her Princess...so very Brittney!!!

Posted by Picasa
I am so thankful for my Brittney girl and the happiness she brings me everyday as her mom. It makes me happy and breaks my heart all at the same time that she is getting so big and learning so much. Brittney has a big heart and sweet spirit and her happiness and excitement for life are contagious to everyone around her. She has more energy than anyone I know and always loves the chance party! I love you Brit!

No comments: