CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

6.28.2009

Cute kids...

...sure make for some cute pictures!!! My mom did a little photoshoot for me one afternoon while she had the kids so I could sleep. These are when Wyatt was 12 days old. Brittney adores her little brother, can you tell?!?





Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Jessie and Byron said...

congrats I wasnt sure if you had had the baby yet, when did you have him? How did it go? Hows it going now? Congrats!!!

The Van Fam said...

Aww! He is so cute! Congrats!

Shayla said...

Look at cute little Wyatt!! YAY! Brit is SO big and has such long hair and looks so happy!Awww Congrats Momma!
I'm here, so hope to get together soon!

mimiscraps said...

Congratulations on your cute little guy and your house! Hope you doing well!

allie said...

So so cute steph. He looks like a little boy for sure!! Hope you are doin well!

Megs said...

Finally a post with new pictures:) You got my message today....lets plan an afternoon for me to come see your house and bring lunch or something!!! This friday or next week?????

Chandice said...

So glad I finally got to see pictures! I just love how small and adorable he is! check out my new blog, glutenfreefrenzy.blogspot.com if you like it add it to your favorites so others can see it but it's got yummy healthy recipes! It was so fun to see you the other night Steph!

Jenni Sue said...

O my gosh! He already has the Packer look. What a cutie.