To my Valentine...I love you more than words can say! You make me so happy, in a way that I know no one else ever could. You are my best friend, and my love. I am so happy that you are the father of my children and the person I will be with forever! I am so grateful for the hard worker and good provider you are for us. Thank you for always being there when I need you...for being a sensitive husband, a helpful father, and the one who levels me when I need it most. Things have not always been easy for us, but we get through it, look back and laugh, and try move forward to the great things that await us as a family. I love you so much and am so thankful to have you. XOXO!
And to my mini Valentine...You are my pride and joy! You make my every day worth living. There is nothing I love more than to wake up every morning to your cute face. Your simple, sweet understanding of this world blows me away again and again. I wish I could keep you that way forever! Your hugs and kisses and "I love you's" melt my heart like nothing else. You are the most beautiful little girl I have ever known. I Love You!
Finally, to my tiny Valentine, not yet arrived...I can't believe how much I love you already! You have come into my life at such a wonderful time, and I couldn't be happier about that. You have much to look forward to, with a wonderful daddy and sweet big sister. None of us can wait to kiss your baby soft cheeks. I have so much loved this time I have had with you in my tummy, thinking about you all the time and feeling your little kicks. Sweet boy, you already have a special place in my heart and I will love you forever!
Wow, 3 Valentines?!? I must be one lucky lady...
2.14.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How SWEET!!! Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's day with your sweethearts!
XOXO
Aww...I loved your little love notes. We are so lucky aren't we to have such fun little families. It is just so neat that we are allowed the opportunity to have kids. By the way I'm due in April the 15th. Can't wait.
Post a Comment