Today we had the much anticipated ultrasound and found out that the next Packer baby will be a BOY!!!
We are so excited! The proud daddy was, of course, beaming, 'cause every daddy needs a boy :). I invited our mom's to be there with us, which was fun. I am totally excited, but it's weird feeling like we are starting over from square one. It will be so fun to shop for all new clothes and accessories. I can't wait to meet the little guy in a few short months! Brittney knows the baby is a "boy baby" but I still really think she's in for a shock when she realizes that there is a new person to share all mom's attention. For now, I am glad to have this info and to also hear the doc say that everything is measuring perfectly. Now, I can start accumulating lots of fun boyish things and pick out a name. That will be a tough one! Since this is becoming more and more of a reality and time seems to be flying by, we need a house! Better start the house hunt soon!
(My grandma gave us our first boy outfit today. I forgot just how tiny they come!)

7 comments:
a boy, hooray! dont have one but you are right, every dad needs a boy. congrats!
YAY!! Congrats!! Boys are so much fun! haven't heard from you in forever! still waiting for that phone call to go to the park! LOL
so boys all across the board it seems lately! I am not having such luck on the name thing. how exciting steph. were you excited. I think I was but it took a few hours after the ultrasound! finding out the sex is such an adrenaline rush for me!
YAY! Our boys can be buds!! If you pick a name let me know so I don't use it!! haha! I don't really do names til the hospital so keep me posted!!!! Let me know if you need any help with the house hunt! Good luck with all the fun things coming our way!!!!!!
Congrats!!! That is so awesome, what a great surprise!! Have fun with all the shopping, yay! It was so fun seeing you while I was down there, hope your pregnancy keeps going great! xoxo
CONGRATS! I am way happy for you! I can't wait to hold him,
how fun! a BOY! yea! you guys got married before we did, we didnt get married till may 03...anyway! random.
so your parents came out to my bros reception and i never saw them! i was ticked!
Post a Comment