I truly hope that your Christmas is full of family, friends, good food and lots of fun! May we all be able to keep the true meaning of Christmas on our minds, and the spirit of Christmas in our hearts. I love you all and am happy to have this blog so we can keep in touch. I look forward to posting all about our Christmas and New Year celebrations. But first, I'm gonna enjoy every minute of Christmas with the 2 (ok, 2.5) people I love most in this world!
12.25.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Merry Christmas -late! hope it was a great one for you guys! I hope you are feeling better - I heard you were feeling under the weather!
Hey Stephanie, call me... 480-228-3475, well not now, its midnight haha but sometime, I have a question and don't have your number!
Post a Comment