Kylee and Brittney-Posing like princesses!
Tonight my parents had us over for dinner, and I, of course, got to choose our meal. That's something we always got to do as kids for the whole day on our birthday. We had BBQ chicken, potatoes, salad and home-grown zucchini. My dad even made up some of the salmon he caught on their trip to Alaska-it was delicious! Then all of my mom's side of the fam met at my aunt's house for dessert to celebrate mine and my grandpa's birthdays this month. We ended the night driving through a couple of neighborhoods to see some Christmas lights.
I appreciate all the phone calls and goodies and happy birthday wishes from people. I had a great day and feel so loved! I have no doubt my 26th year will bring lots of changes and exciting things!
12.14.2008
26!
Yesterday I turned 26. My, oh my! I've entered the next quarter century in my life! The day started with lunch with all the girls on Jason's side. It wasn't really planned for my birthday, but we went to Cheesecake Factory, so that was fine with me! I love getting together with these girls! Brittney cousin Kylee had so much fun, even though they ran around everywhere. I guess that's not really a place to take kids, but whatever! Sadly after that I had to work. I wanted to switch that day off but there was no one to switch with. That was the only thing wrong with my day! My sweet mom dropped by work with a drink from Sonic, which cheered me right up. That night Jason and I ate at Outback while Brittney played at Mema and Bampa's house. It was nice to have some time just to visit with my man. We always have good conversation on our dates.
Labels:
Another year gone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I totally thought about you!! Are you still feeling good these days?
Happy Birthday! Give your family my love and a Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment