CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

9.17.2008

In no particular order, I have recently...

Bottled some peaches
Had Sunday dinner with my fam for Tanner's birthday
Been to an interesting "party"
Visited late at night with a friend before she went home to Idaho
Eaten Costa Vida for dinner
Cleaned up a bloody nose (no worries, she's fine!)
Been to 8 am church (love it!) and had a glorious afternoon nap
Had a fun lunch date with all the girls in Jason's fam
Played women's softball with my ward
Been a mom to a sweet little girl I like to call "punkin"


(The last one's by far my favorite)


3 comments:

Shayla said...

haha, I love this update! So sweet & simple & I totally made the list :)

mimiscraps said...

LOVE the pic!

Hee hee hee about your "party!"
I'll be gone next week, I might see you tomorrow but I leave for SLC on Sat.

Steph (and Bryant) said...

What the heck---bottling peaches?? You go!! Looks like you have been busy!