CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

9.26.2008

So...

Tuesday-I pulled a muscle in my thigh playing softball with my ward...quite painful and definitely not worth it

Wednesday-I loaded Brittney into the car, started driving and found out very quickly I had a flat tire.

Thursday-I took my car in to fix the flat tire and found out I really need to get another one too; attempted to make some salsa (first time) and then touched my eye a couple of hours later, after washing my hands several times, and it started burning bad! (no one told me jalapenos will do that!); and finally, Brittney ended up with this nice bite mark on her cheek, courtesy of her cousin Kaden...and this picture is the next morning after it happened.


I guess some days just don't go how we want them to. Here's to a better weekend!

5 comments:

Jessie and Byron said...

oh geez, I am sorry for a crappy week!! HOpe things go bette, call me sometime, have you heard anything about BUNCO? I haven't gotten an invite yet

Taylor said...

Yikes - what a week... car issues drive me insane! Hope your weekend is better.

Maren said...

i hate those days and weeks! hope you have a much better weekend. do something fun!

Steph (and Bryant) said...

Oh Steph...I am so sorry. Seriously um a BITE on her cheek from a kid? I would die. Hey come hang out over here. A pulled muscle is a great excuse to sit around all day like me!!!!

Emilee said...

oh, yuck! i hade bad days, and weeks! conference was so good, huh! it is hard to stay awake though, by sunday afternoon i am just struggling...