5.16.2008
Splash Park Fun
Today I had a lot on my mind and really needed to get out of the house, so we went to a super fun splash park with friends Jessica and Clayton and Shayla and Hunter. The park is right next to the fountain in Fountain Hills, so it's a bit of a drive, but it has a ramada right next to it and there are 2 covered playgrounds nearby, so it's well worth it! The kids had a great time. Brittney was a little timid at first, wanting to be there, just not directly in the water. I'm guessing she doesn't remember too much about swimming last summer :) After a little while I grabbed Brittney and Hunter's hands and ran around with them and soon they had no fear! It was great to hear Brittney say " 'Mon Hunter, a go!" (C'mon Hunter, lets go!) after she got brave and decided the water was fun. I would definately like to go back soon. Thanks Jessica and Shayla for a fun afternoon!
Labels:
good time with friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Yeah for such a great day and we all have the same pics!! haha!!
So fun! I just love Britt's adorably ruffly swimsuit! We saw how she had Hunter checkin her out!
Yea! I am glad you got to have some time off!! And had a good time doing it too!CUTE photos! You should scrap them at the store - hee hee,!
How fun - I'm so excited for the lazy dayz of summer. I haven't been to that park, looks fun! - have you tried the one at tempe town lake? It's pretty cool too!
I was going to tell you about the park at Tempe Town Lake but my sis beat me to it! Ive been there with her and the neices. It is great and totally free which is probably even better!! Sometimes a little crowded though but with it getting so dang hot totally worth it! Next week for sure we have to meet up!!
Post a Comment