CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

4.13.2008

Our weekend...

was great! It was busy, but with lots of good things, other than working 2.5 extra hours Friday night and not getting home until 10pm :( Saturday morning Brittney went to Chuck-e-cheese with aunts Courtney and Tiffany and cousins Kaden and Tristen. She had such a great time! They ate pizza went on rides and played games. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures since I wasn't there! I felt bad when I had to tear her away from the fun for a baptism.

My cousin Parker was baptized later that day. It was such a good service and Parker looked just radiant on his special day. It is fun to get together with my mom's side of the family and as always-enjoy some great food! Brittney was pretty good through the whole thing, but she refused to eat anything but potato chips at the luncheon afterward. Oh well! Brittney had a great nap Saturday afternoon and I ran some errands. That night my mom called and asked us what we wanted from Fili B's-what a nice surprise not to have to fix dinner, thanks mom!

Sunday we all got to sleep in and have a lazy morning. Nursery was CRAZY!!! I was constantly telling someone no, or get down, or don't hit, or stop. If 1 kid took off their shoes, 5 other kids took off their shoes. For some reason it was madness! We came home and made pizza for dinner-YUM! We don't do it very often because it takes some time, but it sure is good.

I am looking forward to Wednesday this week for 2 reasons. 1.It is the day after tax season and I finally get my husband back. He has been putting some long hours, including Saturdays, and it's taken it toll on all of us, especially him! 2.Because it is the day after tax day, his boss makes it a paid holiday for all of his hard work-YEAH! Jason is already planning on sleeping in and we are going to go to lunch. I hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments:

S and B H. said...

YEAH FOR WEDNESDAY!!!! I will look forward to a post on what fun things you did to celebrate!!!

Laura said...

I thought the kids in nursery were wild- but they had fun singing! I loved Brittney's reaction to Monkeys in a Tree. It was precious!!!!