The day before Easter we always have a big breakfast and candy hunt at my grandparents' but this year schedule's conflicted, so we had dinner instead. My grandpa buys an insane amount of candy and covers the back lawn for the kids. I think he spent a small fortune! Brittney of course loved it and we came away with more sweets than anyone needs! The food was great and the company even better:)
Brittney with my cute brothers, Tanner and Tyler
Finding candy with NanaSunday we had lunch with my family. Brittney got to hunt for money eggs, and every time she picked one up she shook it screamed for joy, "money!" My parents made her this cute little bank and now everyday she wants to "do money" as she puts each coin through the slot. Jason and I were not left out of the fun. Hopefully we will go on a date soon to use our movie tickets!
I think she thinks she's rich! She was so excited.
Cute kid!
Happy family!
That night we went to Jason's parents for our third meal in 2 days of ham and potatoes :) I'm not complaining because it's one of my favorites! The kids did an egg hunt and Brittney tried to open each egg after she picked it up to see what was inside. After dinner the adults played the Wii to our hearts' content.
It was a great weekend filled with family and fun. I am so grateful for my Savior and His resurrection and the chance we have to return to live with our Father in Heaven because if it.








10 comments:
Don't worry, I neglected an Easter post entirely :( My comp was broken -
Such a cute easter dress! It was fun seeing you at Meg's wedding/luncheon!
it was really good to see your brothers! they are so handsome!
britt is so big! how was meagen's wedding? how did they meet? whats their story... I am forever counting on you for the scoop with her!
hey good to see the Easter pics!! I remember you telling me about it! btw, check out my blog, you've been tagged!
Very cute! It's never too late to post cute Easter pictures, her dress is too cute!
Gotta love Children's place!! She looks beautiful in her cute dress!! Glas you guys had an awesome Easter!
Hey girl,
It is so good to meet up with you! Thanks for finding me! It is so fun to be a mom, I just love it! I can't beleive how old your little girl is...crazy how time flies! Let's definitely keep in touch. I will be veiwing your blog periodically, that's for sure!
Hey Miss Steph,
Way cute kid! Ashley said I just had to come look. Hope things are going well for you guys. I sure miss seeing, okay at least I use to get to see you every summer. We saw Tyler and your dad at Blake's wedding and that was way fun. We need to play catch up sometime. Let me know when your not busy.
Abby
Hey! Finally leaving you a comment. I changed my blog to megandchad.blogspot just so you know:) I love being able to look at your pics that you post! We need to do lunch!!!
I know, I went and got more after we got home and there were ants on the patio. The red ants are REALLy bad for the dogs, so after our conversation I went and got more! I hope things work out - you guys will find something you like better!There are lots in Mesa!
i live on ironwood and ocotillo. email me! marenurkov@gmail.com
Post a Comment