CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

3.23.2010

Donuts, dudes with guns and the desert...a great combo!

First off, my favorite part of the day...this picture of my brother Tanner with Wyatt.
♥ this!
{Oh my gosh, 2 of the cutest boys I have ever seen! Seriously what girl could resist this?!?}

On Saturday we spent the gorgeous morning with my family out at my grandpa's ranch in the desert. The guys brought their shot guns and clay pigeons and my mom brought donuts and fruit for everyone. It was a blast. Mostly the girls sat and talked while the guys shot but I did capture my grandma giving it a try. That is a priceless picture for sure! I shot a few times but didn't hit anything. My kids loved being outside...Brittney playing with Nana in the dirt and Wyatt winning lots of attention from the girls and playing in the stroller. I wish we had more beautiful days like this! 
Brit didn't really understand that the shooting was for the big people, especially since we are always telling her that she is a big girl. She did get to put some ear plugs in and help daddy shoot the gun...and she didn't even flinch! After that is was out of her system and she was content to play.

Wyatt picture overload...
What can I say? I just can't get enough of those 2 little teeth and his chubby cheeks!

Brit was pretty anti-camera for me, but I did manage to get this.
The girl loves her Nana!

I am so thankful for my family and the time we get to spend with them!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Wheres the pic of grandma? I wanna see that one!! Your kids are so cute and getting so big!!