CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12.10.2009

Halloween!...finally

Yes, you read that right. The rest of the world is blogging about gingerbread houses and Christmas parties, and I'm catching up since Halloween! Apparently having 2 kids makes me a bad blogger :). We had lots of fun at our ward party and at Jason's parent's neighborhood carnival. Our ward party had an apple theme, which was fun. Brittney played a game of 'pin the apple on the tree' and went apple bowling. She decided she was hungry while bowling proceeded to pick up an apple that had been rolling all over the grass and took a big bite. That's when we headed to the booth that was giving our apple slices :). Silly girl. The night of the carnival was that really cold night the week of Halloween. We were freezing, but Brit still had fun. The highlight of her night was a ride on the train, of course. That's really all she wanted to do!

The cutest Minnie Mouse around! You can't see her ears, but they are there in the blackness.
We definitely had to make some adjustments for the cold!


Sweetness!


Minnie and cousin Buzz, I mean Kaden!
These 2 are quite a pair. They play great...and fight great too!

The day before Halloween, Jason's baby sister Courtney got married. We were involved in a temple session, a wedding dinner and then all the wedding day stuff, which made for a busy but good week. By the time Halloween acutally came, we were pretty exhausted!  Everything went really well though, and we are happy to have Chase as a part of our family.
We took Brit trick or treating in my parent's neighborhood. After a couple of houses she recieved a sucker, which she promptly fished out of her bucket and proclaimed that she was done! We made her go to a few more houses so we could meet up with some friends. After finding the Holmes' and seeing their kids' excitement, she suddenly wanted to visit more houses.


Is she not SO dang cute?!? This one is my fav :)


And I can't forget my baby pumpkin! My mom made this costume years ago when my brother and I were little. We were matching pumpkins way back when. Now both of my kids have worn this.


This is my cute sister Erin, and what a great geek she made!
She was off to a party, so we had to snap a quick pic.


And finally, a family shot. Sometimes I still can't believe was are a family o' 4!
I love these people more than I can say!

No comments: