Sheesh, where does the time go? Here I am again catching up on more than a month. At times I feel very busy, but then I look back and wonder just what I got done. So goes life as a mom, I guess!
I have taken some fun pics of my kids together since I last updated. At the ages they are now, Wyatt thinks Brittney is the greatest thing ever and gives her endless smiles without her even trying, and Brit just loves performing for her brother. It's sweet to see the love they already have for each other as brother and sister.
Brit often wants to hold Wyatt's bottle when he eats but then quickly looses interest. This doesn't make our hungry Wyatt too happy!
One of my favorite things to see each day...melts my ♥!
Sharing blocks with brother!
Even now as I update, these 2 are happily playing together on my bed. I'm sure they will have their share of fights in the years to come, but for now they just adore each other, which is good enough for me!

3 comments:
Cute Pics! You have the cutest kids Steph!!
What cute kids! They are growing up fast! :)
They're adorable! :) I loved our girls night, so fun!!!
Post a Comment