CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

9.04.2009

Playing catch-up!

Is it me or did August just fly by!? I can't believe it's September already...the holidays will be here before we know it. Here's a list of events in August, in no particular order:
Jason and I tubed the Salt River last weekend with some of my family...cheap entertainment and lots of laughs!

I have been playing some church volleyball! It is a great outlet for me and a little break on Thursday nights from the kids. I was even asked to be the coach of our ward's team...so basically I bring the shirts. :)

Brittney is showing a little bit of interest in potty training, but it's a slow process to say the least.

3 weeks ago, Wyatt started rolling over, a week later he turned 3 months, and a week after that he began scooting a little bit!!! He is so strong that he can {kind of} get himself where he wants to go. Needless to say my baby is hitting these milestones faster that what I am ready for!

We took a quick but refreshing trip to Show Low, which included a hike, the go-carts and a visit to our favorite Mexican food place in the pines.

I was called to teach Primary, and have since determined:
Me + Primary = A black hole from whence I shall never return
Yep. There, I said it.

Wyatt was blessed in church.

We joined a co-ed softball league in Mesa with some of Jason's siblings and their friends. It is a fun thing for us to do as a couple, gives us something to look forward to each week, and allows our kids some 1 on 1 time with their grandparents, so it really is a win win situation for all. Well...except we have yet to actually 'win' a game. :)

Jason was called to be the 1st councilor the Elder's Quorum

Brittney had a sleepover at Nana and Papa's house. She had so much fun and couldn't adore those 2 people any more than she already does!

And finally, some shots of the little ones...

Cute and silly and so very Brittney!

Could he be any sweeter?! I think not!!!

4 comments:

S and B H. said...

Busy lady!! No wonder I haven't heard from you ;) Cute kids!

Shayla said...

August DID go back so fast! Amazing how quickly the weeks fly but the days can seem so long with 2 little ones, right!? Sounds like you're getting the most out of staying home full time & doing great!! Maybe we'll actually see each other in SEPTEMBER?

Durfee Family said...

Wyatt is darling and is already getting so big! Whew! Time flies!

Chandice said...

Your kiddos are adorable! Let's do a girls night with everyone soon, I miss seeing all you girls!