7.14.2009
New posts...
After getting chewed out at girl's night last week for not updating my blog (thanks girls, it was the motivation I needed, haha! :) I have posted several new things from the last 7 weeks or so starting with Wyatt's birth. I cheated on the dates though, and put them in chronological order in case I ever decide to have a book made, so scroll down a ways to see everything. Thanks for checking in on us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
YAY for new posts! even if you told everyone I put a gun to your head to do it :)
Wyatt is such a cutie & Brit is SUCH a big girl now!! The picts of you with your little ones are DARLING, you look great & so happy!
See you SOON!!
That was so fun to read!!! We need to get together again! I also need to send you bowling pics :) Dallin is finally sleeping a good 8 hours every night for the past couple of weeks, so I have no excuse to be lazy! Let's figure out what we want to do. Bryant starts work tomorrow so I will be single Wed-Sat from 1pm-1am!!
THANK YOU!!!!!! finally we can see your cute baby wyatt!! He is a DOLL and brit is just getting so big!! Crazy how our kids are doing that...stop growing right?!?
Thanks for the updates and since shay is coming back Im sure we'll do more fun stuff since she is the BEST party planner ever!!
Post a Comment