I feel like I don't have a lot to blog about these days. We're pretty boring around here. Hopefully we can get a pumpkin this weekend and have some family fun carving it. I hope to make a cute fairy princess costume for Brit. She is so into princesses these days and is sort of getting the Halloween thing. We'll see...I think it's kinda hard getting into the holiday spirit of things when the days are still so warm. For now, here's some random stuff:
- Yesterday we had the rare treat of having lunch with our favorite guy. Jason happened to be on this side of town, so we went to Costa Vida. Brittney loved it, but hated to see daddy go back to work. It was nice to see him in the middle of the day for a change.
- Today I was getting ready in the bathroom and I dropped something that made a loud noise. 2 seconds later, I hear Brittney running down the hall asking, "Momma, you okay?" She came to check on me. It was cute.
- This afternoon my mom came and picked us up. We headed to Crismon's to look for a dress for my bro-in-law's wedding next month. We found just what we were looking for, stopped by my mom's house for a sec and came back home. The whole way back Brittney was quietly crying because we couldn't stay and play at Nana's house. As we walked upstairs, and Brit realized that Nana really was leaving, she came in and threw herself on the couch and sobbed for 10 min for her Nana, crying huge crocodile tears. It was sad. That girl ADORES her Nana!

3 comments:
You're not boring! Those are cute little Britt-isms... I can't wait to see the Princess Fairy costume you make her!! Hope to see some pumpkin picking picts soon:0) XOXO
I love the dress!!! It is so cute. She is going to look loke a pretty princess!!!
Hey girlee I need your address...Thanks!
Post a Comment