CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5.22.2008

Random Stuff...

I just can't believe the 50+ degree swing in the weather from a couple of days ago! Earlier I had a window in the front and one in the back open and with the breeze that was blowing through, it was COLD. I never thought I would say that in late May. I know we need the rain, but I must say it is messing with some of our plans!


-I want to say congrats to my little sis, Erin, for graduating from Mountain View tonight. We are proud of you for all your hard work and accomplishments! You are a great sister and a super fun aunt to Brittney and we love you! Erin will be attending SCC next year and will play volleyball there on scholarship! Jason and I were going to go to graduation tonight, but with this rain there is talk that they will move it indoors and limit each student to only 2 guests...so have fun Mom and Dad! :) Don't get me wrong, I really did not want to go to graduation,(can we say longest, most boring thing ever?!) but I was willing to go to support my sis.

-Since we already have a sitter lined up for tonight,(Jason's parents were going to watch Brittney because I was not about to expect my 2 year old to sit through graduation quietly!!!), we just might just have to go see the new Indiana Jones movie. We'll see though, I think the lines will be long!

-We were hoping to use the long weekend to get out of town to Show Low tomorrow evening. Jason's grandparents live there and his family is going up also. With this storm, I have been checking the weather online, but some of the weather reports on TV are expecting snow in that area! I think I could be prepared or the cold, but not for the SNOW kind of cold! I'm not sure if that's something I want to deal with during our relaxing weekend. I don't really know how our car would do in snow(never done that with this car) and I really don't think we have winter clothes that still fit Brittney. We'll see what happens.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

Shayla said...

Wasn't today's weather insane!? I couldn't believe the difference from yesterday! Anyway, have a great weekend!

Mikelle said...

I heard about that cool AZ weather...Crazy? And the rain on grad night? Nice break from the regular May stuff though. That splash park you & shay go to looks awesome! good find! Hope all is well with you!

Emilee said...

i didnt realize our siblings were the sameage...jared graduated too! cute pics of showlow and everything...