Today we took advantage of this great spring weather and headed to the zoo, along with my Mom and Grandma. It was a little crowded with it being spring break, but not too bad. I love having a pass so we can go for just a few hours at a time. We did see some animals but it seemed like a few of them were taking naps in the shade. I think Brittney is more entertained watching people anyway :) As we headed to the exit, Brittney pointed to the carousel, wanting a ride, and got really excited, but when she got on with Nana, she cried! She's been on it before and loved it, so I'm not sure what her deal was. As for me, I was glad for a chance to enjoy the outdoors, spend some time with my fam, and get a head start on my tan! Thanks Mom and Grandma for coming with us. We had a good time!
3.19.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
How fun! We really need to go together soon...I haven't used my pass much this year so far.
Zoo Trips are the BEST! I took Nixon for the First time on Tuesday. I am tempted to buy a season pass sounds like its a good investment.
i am so jealous that you went to the zoo! for some reason i think that it is the funnest thing to do with the kids, even though i'm not positive it's hallie's favorite yet. looks like you had fun!
How fun!! Zoo trips are the greatest!!
How fun! I love zoo days!
I love the zoo! Looks like fun!
That looks like so much fun! We're planning on going pretty soon, and your pics make me even more excited!
Oh! Sigh, the Phoenix zoo! Havn't been there in a while! Glad you had fun, good to see your mom, I have actually seen her more lately than you! Lately meaning, like 2 times!
Steph,
The picture of Brit and Grandad Judd is priceless. Thanks for including in your blog. We look forward to tonight when we celebrate Brittney Birthday. Wow!!! The big 2 yrs old.
We love you,
Grandma Judd
Post a Comment