Lunch for 2 at Taco Bell-about $9
Matinee movie for 2- $14
Dinner for 2 at Moe's Southwest Grill-about $18
2 Coyotes tickets-$50 each
An enire Friday spent with the man I love-PRICELESS!!!
Yes, on Friday Jason and I got to spend the WHOLE day together. I promised Jason some Coyotes tickets for Christmas, only I didn't buy them because I was hoping to find a good deal. Well, I was very successful-I found 2 tickets on ebay on the 8th row up from the ice for just $100, with a retail value of $110 EACH. I got better than 50% off!
So the game was Friday over in Glendale, and on Fridays Jason also goes to school in Glendale. So, after asking his little sis to babysit, we decided that I would go with him to school and then we would hang out until the game. It didn't make too much sense for him to drive to Glendale and back only to turn around and go again! It worked out great because he had a test in his class, so he was done in less then an hour. We grabbed a bite of lunch and went to see Vantage Point. It was really good! It's a different kind of movie-full of action, with lots of twists and turns. Go see it! Later we walked around this shopping/dining area for awhile and then sat down and had dinner. Then we walked to the game. Our seats were SO good, and the game was fun! We don't ever afford to sit that close when we go to a game. I can't remember the last time we went to a movie on opening day at 2:30 on a weekday(maybe never!).
Obviously this was not an ordinary day-we would never spend this much on entertainment on one day, or even in 6 months, probably! It kinda felt like we were on vacation :) It remended me of when we were dating, a time when money seemed to flow a little more freely and our responsibilities were a little different. Just being together, holding hands, and having some good coversation reminded me why I fell in love with him. Thanks to Jason's family for taking Brittney so we could enjoy some time together. It was a GREAT day!
2.24.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
So fun! Isent it crazy how quickly it can feel like youre dating again without the little ones? Yay for the new posts!
careful, vacations like that usually produce baby #2. just experience talking. Im kidding, I always think back to the good old dating days when you could do whatever you wanted and surprises all the time and eating out a lot and constantly adding to our wardrobes which no longer happens... I love being a mommy, but breaks make me a better one!
I am so Jealous, I don't think I have ever spent an entire day with Tank! Its so nice to have family that will watch the kids...I have yet to pay a babysitter!
What a fun date! You guys are so lucky.
how fun! i am jealous! and cute pics of your girl, i bet she loved the slurpee!
What a fun day!! I love fun days like that! Cute post!
Post a Comment