My new table! I am very happy with it and excited to finally have it. No more TV trays! Yay for a husband who is so thoughtful. Love him!
1.10.2008
Here it is...
My new table! I am very happy with it and excited to finally have it. No more TV trays! Yay for a husband who is so thoughtful. Love him!
Labels:
Thanks babe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Steph it is perfect! I love it!!! Yeah for Jason. He knows you well :-) Can't wait to scrapbook on that table!!! Thanks for posting a pic since I am too stinkin busy to get my rear-end to your place! Looks perfect right there.
So exciting! Don't you love it when husband's finally get the hint? Mine would rather eat on a TV tray! So fun.
so fun! i love it.
I love getting new things. What a cute table.
Very cute!
CUTE NEW LAYOUT. I love it. I need to get with the program and update mine....school is almost over and then maybe I will!!! Hope you are doing well. We need to get together.
Cute Steph!! You need to come to the zoo with us again!
I tagged YOU. Just go to my blog and copy and paste into a new post for you! Have fun!!
hey steph.
I was wondering how you were! thanks for writing and when I re-read my blog entry I always think things sound way worse when you write it down because in between all the bad things that happened there were a few happy moments. I was just venting to you feel free to do that anytime with me Im a good listener! Im assuming everything went well with Jason's finals?
Tiff
Post a Comment