CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

11.16.2007

5 years down...


Well, I just wanted to tell my sweetie Happy Anniversary! It was 5 years ago today that we were married here in the AZ Temple. I can't believe how fast it's flown by! We have experienced a lot together and I'm glad to have him as my husband and best friend through it all. He is such a hard worker and a good provider for us. I love the great conversations we have, and that he can always find ways to make me laugh. I'm so thankful that he's given me such a sweet little girl and that he's such a good dad to her. Here's to a day of happy memories of our special day and to a fun/romantic date night tonight :) Thanks for 5 great years together honey! I love you Jason!

6 comments:

Steph (and Bryant) said...

It's amazing to look back on the past five years, huh?!? It's been fun to keep in touch with you guys. Hope you had a wonderful evening together!

The Van Fam said...

How sweet is that! 5 years - thats a milestone for sure!! Hope you had fun!

Maren said...

happy anniversary! can you believe it has been 5 years already? time flies. did you end up going to dinner?

tiffany knox said...

happy anniversary!
cute pics
I havent updated in a while I just had surgery yesterday and I am in a lot of pain AHHHH!
I have some extra time so feel free to write !
I'll be down soon we should all go out~!
Tiff

Jamielynn said...

Steph, hope you had a wonderful ann.!! I love the wedding pictures. What a cute couple you make. So glad you guys are in our ward!!

Mikelle said...

Oh, I love wedding pics!! Very beautiful. Happy Aniversary...5 years, how fun! (We are only 8 months ahead of you)Congrats!!