CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

10.24.2007

Your opinion, please

So I have some questions to ask all of my blogging buddies amd anyone else that might come across this blog of mine...Have any of you ever been to the Melting Pot? Is is good? Most importantly, because I know it is expensive, is it worth it?????? Jason and I will celebrate our 5th anniversary in a few weeks and I'm trying to think of somewhere different to go. I'm not exactly sure what we are going to do, but I have been wanting to try the Melting Pot for a while now but I just don't know if it is worth it. I'm sure we could eat out a couple of times for the cost of going there just once, but this is for something special! Just wondering what everyone thinks, or if you have any other great suggestions for me. I was hoping we could get away for the weekend, but we are saving our pennies to go to Disneyland at the end of November with Jason's family. Hope everyone is doing well. I'm just loving this fall time of year. It's so fun to look forward to the Holidays and enjoy some cooler weather. That's all for now!

10 comments:

tiffany knox said...

I think its worth it -I hate spending 100 dollars on e one meal but it was so good you cant be on a diet that day! I LOVED it my hubby took me there for my 24 th birthday! definately a great place to go and then come home and enjoy the rest of the evening and it wont cost anymore money you'll love it!
Tiff
if you have any questions about it just write me!

Heather said...

I haven't ever been to the melting pot! I have heard of it sort of but have no idea what kind of food it is. Our favorite place to go is Carrabba's. I don't know if you have ever been there, but it is SO good Italian food if you like Italian food. It is about 40-50 dollars for the 2 of you. SOOO SOOO good!!! MMMMM it's making my tummy rumble!! Hope you have a great Anniversary!!

Beka said...

Steph, i cant believe you've almost been married 5 years! CRAZY long! I have never been to Melting Pot, but i have heard, the dessert is the best part of the whole thing, so some people just go for dessert to same some money..thats what i would do!

Maren said...

i havent ever been there either but have heard mixed things about it. we went to ruth chris steak house and absolutely LOVED IT!! they have more than just steak there. i loved the chicken. i think if you are going to spend a lot of money, go there. it wasnt TOO bad but a lot more than a normal date night dinner. good luck deciding.

Kim said...

Wish I could help you out more but I've never been there. What about Brittany staying at your Mom's house over night and do a night in at your house. You could make it really sweet.

Anonymous said...

k so sorry to say this is not about the melting pot but when is the next time you work!?! I want to come visit you but i want to do it like close to closing(you probably know exactly why!) but tell me your schedule so i can stop in and say hi?! Are there any cute things worth buying??

tiffany knox said...

hey there,
we are not bad all in all- I have several health problems right now
I got an EKG on my heart today and did more bloodwork to try and find the cause of my symptoms. I am flying down for a weekend in november to help just get away from it all
we are planning on coming back to az after school. but you never know where the road takes you
what about your future plans?
Tiff

Jamielynn said...

Steph...I have finally got on here. I have not been on forever. I love to catch up with everybody's lives. Well I HAve not been to the melting pot so I dont really know but you will have to let ME know if you end up going!!! I will see you tom. I love all the pictures...too cute!!

McMemories said...

oh steph i havent been to the melting pot either but have heard it is so worth it!! We are hoping to go soon, just haven't been up to spending the dough yet:)

tiffany knox said...

hello!
we are moving into a condo while chris gets his doctorate. He isnt going to be working anymore. we have to move out of state again for residency anyway so we are just trying to get through it as fast as possible.
how are you guys doing?
what is B going to be for Halloween?
Tiff