CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

9.13.2007

Happy Birthday and disclaimer

First of all I would like to wish a Happy 16th birthday to my bro Tanner! Ahhh, stay off the roads! J/K Tanner is one of Brittney's FAVORITE people. She gets so excited when he walks into the room. I think sometimes he doesn't get much done when she's around :) Sometimes I think she likes him more than me...Anyway, I hope you have a great day Tan man! I love ya and appreciate you for being a great brother and such a fun uncle to Brit.




These were just too cut to pass up! They were taken in June at Brit's birthday party. She adores Tanner, and he loves every minute of it and makes other members of my family jealous!

Now for the disclaimer...As it turns out, that name website isn't very accurate. After I posted last night I typed in the names of a friend and my brother, and according to that website, Meagen and Tanner don't exist! So I'm not quite so excited about the Brittney thing. I guess I should have known that it wouldn't be very accurate. It's still fun to look up names, but don't be surprised if it tells you that you don't exist. You are still real to me ;)

No comments: