8.24.2007
So I finally have a blog...
Which is funny that I said "finally" because up until about 2 or 3 weeks ago, I had NO idea how big this blogging thing is! Holy cow! (It is scary to think how much time might be wasted-er-I mean spent blogging) I knew a couple of people that had blogs, so one day I decided to check it out and low and behold, I found like 30 or more people that I know, or have known, that all have blogs! I guess I am way behind the times here. Anyhow, I thought this would be a fun way to keep in touch with some friends and record some of my thoughts as I go through this crazy thing called life. I have read some freakin hilarious blogs that make me laugh on pretty much a daily basis, so I can only hope that from time to time someone will get a chuckle from the events that are my life. I guess I'm cool now that I have joined the blogging world..That's it for now folks. Have a happy night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
yay steph!!! so glad u did one!! Funny u were up doing this last night, u should have called me!! i will for sure come over and help you!!! so i went to three goodwills and finally found that one but there were tons of old dressers and bookcases that had "potential" so i'll go with u to look next week!!
Bring your hand sanitizer!! haha
see u tommorow!!
Lyndsie
Post a Comment